• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Junkyard seats...

dm22630

I just got two front seats out of a Bronco II.....they look a LOT more comfortable than the current seats in my deuce.

Is there a trick/special way that I am supposed to mount them to the spring base?

Any pics/instructions?

Thanks!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Army wrecker drivers were known for going to the canibilization yard and getting CUCV seats to put in their 816's.
Depending on how the civilian seats are mounted you may have to make an adaptor plate to attach the seat to the springer frame.
You also have to make sure the seat isn't so high that your legs end up against the steering wheel all the time or when you bounce up when hitting a bump.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks