• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kiss of Death

wgtactical

We just received this V100 which had served with the MP's in Vietnam. It is in really rough shape and has been relieved of it's engine, trans, transfer case, original wheels, turret, etc. One good thing is that there are actually photos placing this vehicle in Vietnam around 1971. I'm hoping this one jogs some memories relating to Blood Sweat and Tears that also spent time in the 504th MP's. If anyone has any information, photos or just interesting trivia, please feel free to share.

Attachments

Last edited:

wgtactical

Having another set of Rockwells being built by Steve Gerstner since he built the set I have in the RogueV100. Been trying to find a open differential for the 2" 47 spline axles (for the Ouverson Violator axles) and having a very hard time getting in touch with anyone from Ouverson. Left messages, emails and questions on their FB page. Evidently I'm not the only one experiencing this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks