TX Kit, Extended Towbar for PLS Trailer

m715mike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Up for sale is an extended towbar kit for a PLS trailer (NSN 2540-01-460-5784). This kit extends the trailer tongue allowing the PLS truck and trailer to make turns with longer cargo on the trailer.

I'm asking $300 or best offer. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Local pick-up is my preference. However, I am willing to drop the kit off at a truck terminal on the north side of Houston, Texas. The kit is in a shipping crate and ready to go to its new home.

ETB_1.jpegETB_2.jpegETB_3.jpegETB_Lable.jpegETB_Crate.jpeg

Here are some examples of the kit mounted on trailers (pictures curtesy of simp5782):
ETK_Example 1.jpegETK_Example 2.jpeg

m715mike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks, nothing says Happy New Year like bringing home 555 lbs of green steel!

Someone is bound to want this.... a PLS owner... a hard core Green Iron Addict... anyone!

m715mike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This towbar kit has been on my trailer for months, and I just unloaded it yesterday. So, naturally someone will buy it this week. Wink, Wink, Nudge, Nudge.....

The asking price is negotiable. I'd just like to see it get to a good home.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks