• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LDS intake rockers installed on intake and exhaust.

mark salanco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has anybody installed the LDS intake rocker arms on both the intake and exhaust? I have an extra set of new LDS rockers and was toying with the idea of installing them on my exhaust. I have a new set on my intake. I'm thinking it may lower the EGT and make more power.

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Common wisdom from a couple of threads about LDT/LDS differences is that the INTAKE rocker arms on the LDS allow for more (farther) valve opening, letting more air in. Exhaust was said to be the same. If you have a set, I'd throw it on!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks