• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Le Roi compressor truck

surfdog

I know of one being sold about 10 miles away from me... The owner is in our local MV club so I dont think he'll mind me posting it here... follow the link for pics

1945 WWII GMC Compressor Truck

I am selling my RARE 1945 GMC 2 1/2 ton truck (CCKW) that came equipped with a LeRoi Compressor on the back. This truck would have been used to clear roads after the Germans blocked them with trees, to build bridges, inflate inflatable rafts, and more. The truck runs and has a good transmission and transfer case as well as an original 10,000 lb winch on the front. It is 6x6 and has only 10,500 miles on it! This particular truck appeared in the movie "The Lost Brigade" where it inflated the rafts for a river crossing. There are MANY, MANY extras that come with the truck. Email me and I will email you a flyer with pictures, and complete description. Here is a chance for a rare piece of history that will be the focal point of ANY vehicle or military display.

Price is $8,500 firm. As is where is, FOB Rt 146, Delanson, NY (near Albany NY)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks