• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Leaking trani fluid?

osteo16

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Transmission modulator.. has o ring that might be leaking where it goes into transmission.. Can remove bracket holding it in and slide out to check/replace O ring.. looks like housing may be leaking though because of the bit of RTV smeared over it.. easy enough to get a new one and replace if need be.. someone else with a bit more knowledge can chime in..
AFE25616-E230-4F2D-8810-E0553317E797.jpeg

Ocho

beerthirty

Transmission modulator.. has o ring that might be leaking where it goes into transmission.. Can remove bracket holding it in and slide out to check/replace O ring.. looks like housing may be leaking though because of the bit of RTV smeared over it.. easy enough to get a new one and replace if need be.. someone else with a bit more knowledge can chime in..
View attachment 808650

Ocho
I put the RTV on it. We were about 80 miles out in the middle of no where. It slowed the leak but assuming the housing is shot. I'll order a new one

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks