• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LED Taillights?

ssdvc

Nice, but kinda expensive ! Wouldn't just purchasing some new LED bulbs for each side be easier..........AND far less expensive?

Sharecropper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys my housings are shot and the rubber bulb sockets are hard and brittle. The passenger side taillight/brake light works backwards, even though the wiring is correct. It's time I replaced those things, just wondering if the Chinese LMC units are any better.

nyoffroad

I bought a set and the work great, fit good too. Mine have a small micro switch on the back to change them from 'normal' to sequential flashing, that works good and is different. I was worried about water getting in at the switch so smeared it with silicon and then found out the sequential blinking seems to play with trailer lights for some reason.
Bottom line, I would buy them again but dang they have gone up in price!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks