• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Let's get organized!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey all,
There has been lots of discussion about having some type of rally this year and I wanted to make one central place for all of these ideas, etc... I have heard that some folks would like to travel to Saturn Surplus and I have also hear an off-road park in OH suggested. I am more inclined to head for OH so that we can get our trucks dirty and it is a little more central. I believe it was Todd or Kenny that suggested that location. What more can you guys tell us about it.

Also, what is a good date for this thing? Start throwing some out and let's have some discussion! [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks