• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Liberty Hill TX M35A2 build

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for advice or experience of others in TX that might have dealt with Auction plus AKA http://www.militarytrucks.com I am currently getting a M35A2 rebuild by them (I am deployed and don't possess the time or tools for it myself). Has anyone dealt with them in the past? The only reason I ask is because the man I was dealing with that gave me a warm and fuzzy has left the company and now I am a bit nervous dealing with folks I have not face to face.

If you have advice on key things to look for when you pick up a M35 I would love to hear that too.

Sorry if this has been discussed before, I am awaiting butt kicking’s for my post.

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have not purchased a whole truck from them but I have seen several in the build process while there shopping for parts. It looked to be very good work.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
From my experience they've been reputable but part prices are very "hit or miss". Prices for vehicles were high and unrealistic in my opinion, M35A3s were 15K etc. When I was there last they were redoing an oshkosh snowplow truck but that was 5 years ago. Overall you should be fine but it was a small group and if the main guy who was doing your truck left I'd recommend calling and asking every question you can think of. Better to get answer in writing just to be safe. You should be fine.

m715mike

Who left? Jason?

I have purchased from them a few times over the years. I worked with Jason each time, and was pleased with the transaction every time! Jason’s customer service was excellent!

I agree with Fuzzy about their prices... Part prices are hit-or-miss and whole trucks are typically high.

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah Jason left, he was great to deal with. Honestly I think I got a good deal for my truck compared to the bigger companies. This is my first M35A2 and swapping guys mid way while I am out of the country makes me a tad uneasy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks