• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lights not working...

Mk23

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So my latest acquisition is an 1123 that needs a bunch of TLC.
So to address the no lights issue, I went looking for 15a in the back of the MLS three lever plug. I was actually confused for a minute, since I couldn't find it. Went around the plug several times, no 15a. So looked up manual, says pin F. Well Pin F is empty! No pin no wire, nothing. So looked up wiring diagrams, it should feed back to PCB Pin F too. But that one was empty too. No cut wires, nothing dangling and all other wires are in tip top shape! Is there another way to wire the 3 lever plug? Why would someone surgically remove 15a?

Now more to it, how do I fix it? Is there a source for female pins for the Cannon plug? How do you add them? 20201025_085450.jpgThank you...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks