• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LIST of MV and Expedition friendly camping spots..... free or low cost for when heading toward your main destination

coachgeo

Another thread discussing the issue of our type of trucks finding camp spots soooo.... here is to start off a solution. Post what you have to offer and generally where you are. If you know of campgrounds that are welcoming to MV's then please list this too.

PS. Please keep this as just a list of things..... discuss the issue in above linked thread

North of Cincinnati OH./ near Dayton OH right of I75. I can put two MV or Expo rigs up for few days before neighbors complain, NO hook ups (yet) Its muddy when it rains.... its sorta in the trees. No cost. PM me

Last edited:

coachgeo

some other resources that might help folk out

several sources thru facebook

a few folk plopped places to stay in this thread

Last edited:

Oski1042

Great idea CoachGeo ....
  • Moscow Idaho / Pullman WA (75 miles south of Spokane)
  • I can put multiple MV or Expo rigs for a few days.
  • NO hook ups ... generator noise not a problem
  • In a pasture surrounded by wheat fields
  • No cost
  • PM me if you are passing through ....
DJI_0085_xxs.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks