• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LM/FMTV INTERIOR DOOR HANDLE AND WINDOW CRANK

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know what these handles cross over to like gm / ford/ chrysler Ive ruled out 70s gm and 80s 90s ford so far ! I thought someone on SS might have replaced their interior handles.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well i looked at all the MACK window cranks and they dont excite me at all ! I want the next owner of this truck to just sit and admire the really cool handles and cranks on that nice carpeted door panel and feel like he stole this truck for the price he gave me ! Thats just the great kind of person i am ! A bargain at any price .IMG_1994.JPG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks