• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LM/FMTV TURN SIGNAL /HIGH BEAM SWITCH ?

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has anyone tried to cross referance the turn signal arm/ what ever you call it on the steering wheel to probably goes on fifty other trucks for 75 bucks instead of 435 bucks there is bound to be used on regular commercial trucks and a pile of them in a big truck salvage yard if we knew where to start looking ?????????????

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought a replacement steering wheel from a Freightliner , maybe one of their models uses the same lever?
If no one has cracked this mystery i will try to go roam around the truck junkyard and see what looks like it might work

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would get a new one. I have tried used ones without much luck
Copy that ! I try to make my little bag of pennies work as hard as they can for me when i can ! Is there a certain place to start on the 170 ones? And THANKS for the info

Suprman

Supporting Vendor

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice now I just got to find a distributor of the dashboard switches who will actually contact me back!

Sent from my S62 Pro using Tapatalk

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ive found the right part numbers i beleave and can buy them from $10 to $20 a piece new but have to order 40 units so tomorrow when truck world is back at work i will let them run with these part numbers and i will report back !

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ive found the right part numbers i beleave and can buy them from $10 to $20 a piece new but have to order 40 units so tomorrow when truck world is back at work i will let them run with these part numbers and i will report back !
Do they have to be all the same switches or can they be some of these and some of those? several of my switches have broken tabs and are flopping all over the place

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The switch legends pop out. I got a Chinese knockoff blinker switch they aren’t expensive but the plugs are different
Cool I was trying to figure out how to pop those out but hadn't discovered the trick yet. Of course some of the switches are two-way switches some of them are one way and some of them are momentary.

Third From Texas

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can fix you up with the same as on your truck for 120 tonight!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks