CT LMTV door parts lock blocks mechanism handles window crank ctis programming trans ecu + more

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Made a new site www.lmtvparts.com

Lots of lmtv stuff in one thread. MAKE SURE YOU SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE PARTS LISTED.
Door parts: Lock blocks and lock mechanisms with rod clips as pictured. Left or right side. 40 dollars each. I have the screws that hold them together 2 dollars each. Inside door release handles 5 bucks each. The spline is slightly small so you have to work it on and tighten down with your mounting screw. Window cranks 5 bucks each. Door pull handles 35 for the pair. They only grab 2 of the 4 original screw holes and you will have to provide your own screws. The originals are too short and you dont want to go too long and hit the window. SHIPPING IS A FLAT 8 DOLLARS FOR AS MUCH OF THE ABOVE LISTED PARTS AS YOU WANT. Prices are paypal gifted/check or regular paypal and add the 3 percent fee in.

JUST IN NEW WINDOW REGULATORS LEFT OR RIGHT 125 each plus shipping!!!

CTIS controllers and programming: I offer programming for your ctis controller its 75 bucks including return shipping. There are 3 generations of ctis controllers. One and two are green and 3 is black. Only two and three are programmable. I have programmable ones in stock. Contact me with questions

Trans ECU: I can program WTEC2 and WTEC3 transmission controllers and can provide good tested units ready to install. I can also test yours if you are trying to diagnose an issue.

BEST CONTACT: email will atpawnking dotcom

DSC_8793.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_8774.JPG
DSC_8768.JPG

Last edited:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Dash tach switch box housings: PRICE 300 dollars for the housing kit. it has some hardware and a harness. DOES NOT INCLUDE A TACH
Mil surplus 12/24V universal tach PRICE 75 dollars. DOES NOT HAVE THE MIL PLUG FOR THE KIT HARNESS YOU NEED TO WIRE IT YOURSELF.
IMG_8886.jpg
IMG_8889.jpg
IMG_8890.jpg
IMG_8891.jpg

jcollings

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Would you have rear drive shaft
For a M1078 complete,
From transfer case back?

Thanks
John C

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks