• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV / FMTV AC Air Conditioner A0 Fabricated Pulley (prototype)

Overdrive

A0_Pulley002.jpg

I know we have a MILLION AC threads going on in here and I was going to post this in my AC Compressor Brackets Install thread but that one is pretty cluttered now too so I decided to post a separate item.

Going to try and keep this thread specific to LMTV compressor drive and tensioner pulleys. Even more specifically, I am going to talk about efforts to replicate or create new parts rather than surplus.

It is a nightmare fighting everyone for whatever surplus AC stuff comes up so my LMTV business partner and I embarked on fabricating some AC components from scratch. Other than the compressor brackets the next hard to find items are the compressor drive pulley (mounted to the crank) and the belt tensioner pulley so that is what we are attacking first.

I now have a prototype of both a single and dual groove crank pulley (in my possession) that I will be installing on my truck this fall. I know there are many trying to get AC up and running as quickly as possible but as you know I like to take my time and get things right.

Wanted to give some LMTV love and show the crank pulley I will be working with. More details to follow as I get this installed and complete the AC setup on my truck.

OD

Last edited:

Gunny 0369

Marine Gunnery Sergeant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
double ditto overdrive,
im in Hermann Mo. I posted a VDC AC unit for install, but Im still waiting for the unit to arrive from bumb fuddle China. will advise....

tomtag

I have Original Engineered 3116 Lmtv Crankshaft Pulleys where the Ac pulley and Fan is directly mount on the end of the crankshaft
I have AC belt Tensoner VEE Pulleys / Arms
I have Everything needed to complete a LMTV AC installation

Equipment Sales Company
Tom Greene
2220 Arland Road
Jacksonville Fla.
904 514 9023
thomjcksnvll@aol.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks