• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lmtv/fmtv after market door pull/cup holder ?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I think these are what you were meaning

That is pretty darn neat.
Have to make sure somebody doesn't get "hung by the fingers until dead" but it sure is a cool way to have a nice way to hold a drink!

Godspeed131

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No problem and anytime. Funny thing is my truck is missing both the Oem door pulls and all the interior hardware and door panel on the passenger side so I’m rounding up all the stuff and these happen to be the last thing I have ordered. They should be delivered today so we’ll see how they are this afternoon.

Godspeed131

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just wanted to touch back and let ya know the door pulls are a nice item. I got them installed this past weekend while fabricating new door panels. They are finished a little rough, but so is the truck lol. I like them better than the oem ones. The only thing I changed out was the mounting. Instead of using the factory sheet metal hardware, I drilled and located the holes on the grab handles for the m8 nutserts already in the door and used two m8x25mm flanged bolts for each one and it worked great. It is a lot more secure than the sheet metal screws and helps hold the door panel as well. They are located a little close to the dash as you can see in the pictures but they don’t interfere in any way I can tell so far.

Attachments

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just wanted to touch back and let ya know the door pulls are a nice item. I got them installed this past weekend while fabricating new door panels. They are finished a little rough, but so is the truck lol. I like them better than the oem ones. The only thing I changed out was the mounting. Instead of using the factory sheet metal hardware, I drilled and located the holes on the grab handles for the m8 nutserts already in the door and used two m8x25mm flanged bolts for each one and it worked great. It is a lot more secure than the sheet metal screws and helps hold the door panel as well. They are located a little close to the dash as you can see in the pictures but they don’t interfere in any way I can tell so far.
Yea that looks good !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im going to have to make them to afford them plus the fat girls have a hard time with the upside down door pulls and ya know big girls got to have super sise sippy cups to keep em cool or they get real testy !!!!

Godspeed131

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lol these comments are awesome hadn’t really thought of some of that :LOL: But They were 99 for the pair. I figured I had saved enough making my own door panels to be able to purchase them. Plus I already was missing both factory inside door pulls so all added together I only spent maybe 20 dollars more than what the factory ones would have cost online. Honestly I don’t plan on using it for a drink holder. I’ve have been using it with the weather tech cupfone phone holder that I got as a gift from the family and it works awesome. If I remember I’ll get a pic of it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks