• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV/FMTV Storage Cover?

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found this canvas in the bed of the M1078 we purchased last month. It appears to be a cover for the space between the bed and cab. I can't imagine anywhere else it would fit as it seems to be form fitted for the air intake and spare tire. I haven't totally figured out the correct installation. I also have not been able to locate any info in the TM's. I'm interested to know if anyone has any more information on this piece.

19200ASSY 12593448
MFR 3GHL2
IMG_3258.jpgIMG_3360.jpgIMG_3361.jpgIMG_3362.jpg

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now that's rather humorous...:roll: maybe we should re-title the thread, "Re-purposing howitzer cover for LMTV Storage"

I'm not sure it really needs a cover there, but it might keep falling leaves from accumulating at the engine/tranny junction since I live in the woods.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks