• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV foot brake / treadle valve rebuild kit

tpiekbp

Did you ever rebuild the brake pedal valve with your kit? I found the kit for 19 euros and wonder how it worked out seeing as everyone in the states want about $200.

RRaulston

Ok. Its 19 euro and shipping. If that's what you want, later I will order it. Then when it gets here.,will find out what it cost to send it to you. Then will toss it in the mail and when it pops out at your house, you send me the dough. Sound good?
Just got off work. That sounds great! Wow Thanks!

Guyfang

Staff member
Count me in, 2 kits, if this works out. Thanks for your efforts!!!!
You are a little late partner. Had you said something early on, no problem. And if they took Paypal, would do it anyway. But they don't. I have to use a bank draft, as I don't do credit card stuff on line. What you could do is go to the web page, order it and have it sent to me. I would forward it.

Guyfang

Staff member
Shipping is all about weight. The one set I ordered, is shipping method 00.00-1.5 KG. 10 sets is going to be in another class.

Vat to me was 6.20 euro. So you save 6.20 euro, but there is no way that will make up for shipping. Try putting 96224 Burgkunstadt, Germany in the shipping to form. See what that gets you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks