LMTV Troop seats, Tarp and bows

Tga

I have a complete set of troop seats for an LMTV 12.5ft bed. They came out of an M1078A0, but believe they also will fit an M1082 trailer. Also available is a complete set of bows for same vehicle, and a decent 3 color camo tarp. Tarp is for a 14.5ft bed but can be folded over and used on a 12.5ft bed. These all came off of My M1078 that I sold and buyer had no use for them. I know these have some decent value to them but haven’t had any luck selling locally so they are free to someone who can use them. but please don’t ask for them if you’re intention is to resell them. Mist be picked up in central Illinois no shipping. Located at zip code 61729, approximately midway between Peoria and Bloomington IL just off of I-74. Please contact me at 309-2four2-45zero1. Trent

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks