• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Local Truck Show Pics

No.2Diesel

Attached are some photos of the previous weekends joint ATHS/LIAPA show out at the Farm Museum. The M819 has already come in handy. We loaded my busted up Cletrac EHG into the Deuce to sell it. And we delivered it to someone at the end of the day. (I'm really looking for a OC-46w/loader. Please, Please let me know of one for sale!) Anyway...

Both trucks ran well. We bled the brakes the day before. What a PITA. For anyone who hasn't done it, make sure you have a funnel and a flashlight. Even during the day it is difficult to see the brake fluid level and it is easy to make a mess when filling. My brother and I were shouting for a half hour straight..."pump it up!!"....."what?!?!"....."hold?!?!"...etc. Air came out of every wheel cylinder as well as the master cyl bleeder. Big difference in braking performance.

The show was great as always. About a hundred trucks, even more tractors including many crawlers, tractor pulling, stationary engines etc. Enjoy the pics.

P.S. I know theres alot more guys on the island with Deuces out there. I think there hiding in garages though :)

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I love the Mack model "B" that is in that one pic. How big was this event? Where was it located, on a farm somewhere?

No.2Diesel

Here are the Lat/Lon Coordinates so you can Google Earth it:

N 40° 58' 59.30"
W 72°35'26.30"

Its alot fun when you can see things in action instead of in a parking lot. The tractor pull is very informal and having no rules keeps it fun. (I should ask if I can pull the sled with the Deuce at the end of the day when its fully loaded at 38K :wink: )

P.S. that reminds me to ask: Any of you Southeast Pennsylvanians take your Deuces to the BUCK for a pull? That place is a real treat.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks