• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lockbourne, OH Looking for pickup/shipper

Rkrug

Found a piece of optical equipment in Lockbourne, OH that I wanted to get but I wanted to make sure that I could find some one to hire to pick it up and ship it for me before I bid on it. If you live in this area and could pick this up and ship it for me, please PM me.

Thanks
RK

Last edited by a moderator:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
There are several folks up there that can help you out....start with Gimpyrob.....if he can't assist he can put you in touch with someone who can.
And be careful about posting upcoming auction info....even pics without links can get you in Dutch with the Mods.

Rkrug

He just contacted me and gave me the names of some people in that area. Hopefully be able to get some thing worked out.
Thanks
RK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks