• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lockbourne, OH to Columbia, SC

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who is picking up at Lockbourne now that Gimpy is gainfully employed?

Appears that I won some stuff from there and will need to get it picked up and then arrange for transport southward sometime in the next 10 or so months. I expected to be out-bid, but apparently there were not any richer fools out there so soon after Christmas. Just what I need too! Eight more MBU's.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Gimp can get somethings picked up mike. If he can i can pick them up from him in the next 2 weeks and get em down your way next month. Or i can get you a quote thru my broker just send me the lot info and shipping dimensions.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
As much as I hate to say it, I'm not really in a position to do loadouts any more. We are short staffed and I've been getting 72.5hr work weeks. If I decide to move on, I will let everyone know I may be able to help, but right now, its just not an option.

Sorry gang.

Xpert Guy

I might be able to give you a hand. Let me know what you want to move and hit me at PCarShipping at Gmail dot com.

As much as I hate to say it, I'm not really in a position to do loadouts any more. We are short staffed and I've been getting 72.5hr work weeks. If I decide to move on, I will let everyone know I may be able to help, but right now, its just not an option.

Sorry gang.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks