• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lockbourne, Ohio. may need a pallet transported to GA rally or freight company

Stonepicker1

I won a pallet of 200 small boxes today out of Lockbourne, Ohio. Total weight around 650 lbs(per GL)

10 day clock should start on the 3rd.

Looking for possible pickup and drop off to a freight company or someone able to get the pallet to the GA rally.

Not looking for a free ride.

Thank you.
Phil

knifeboy

I won a pallet of 200 small boxes today out of Lockbourne, Ohio. Total weight around 650 lbs(per GL)

10 day clock should start on the 3rd.

Looking for possible pickup and drop off to a freight company or someone able to get the pallet to the GA rally.

Not looking for a free ride.

Thank you.
Phil

Phil,

Would it help if I was able to get them all the way down to Cookeville TN ? I will be in Columbus this coming week in my Taurus to pick up small box of Blackberries I won and have just received " abandonment notice",I either have to go now or lose them ( was waiting for a larger win, but ....)
If I travel in my truck with trailer , fuel is double. I live in Cookeville. NOW, with any luck at all , I will be going to Warner-Robins three days later.Catch my drift, that gets it real close to Rally.
my number is 931-239-2724 Bill Horn USAir Force 1960 - 1964

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Bill, I have Phil's pick up authorization and will be getting them this week. You want me to grab your "crackberries" and mail them to you? PM if you like.

knifeboy

Bill, I have Phil's pick up authorization and will be getting them this week. You want me to grab your "crackberries" and mail them to you? PM if you like.

Gimp,

Thanks for your generous offer. I will still be going to Columbus as it turns out. I was also waiting on an EUC that finally came thru and apparently missed the notification eMail from early last week, DUH ! I do have a good load after all.
It's good to know that if my titties get hung up in a wringer, there is help available. Thanks again !!

By the way , are you in the Central Ohio area ? ....... How long ? I lived there from 1966 thru 1986, should probably stayed , but the lure of Dale Hollow Lake was paralyzingly strong. Less than 12 months after coming here we sold our Somerset houseboat, cabin cruiser, and jet skis. If I only had the $$$$$ I wasted on these toys, my life would be so much easier ..... financially. Maybe next time ...........

Bill

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks