• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for 11.00x20 tires instead of 12.00x20

LC

I asked earlier about 12.00x20 tires, but the fire department has decided to go with 11.00x20 since they are easier to find. If anyone has any they want to sell let me know. They would be looking for 8-10 tires.

Thanks,

Loren

OSO

A guy out in the northwest Al Bolster sell used military tires . I picked up 5 11.00x 20 ND for my P&H MT250 25 ton hydraulics truck crane and came out and mounted them . He is located just out side of West Mount Vernon, Wa . I'll try to locate his number.

Bill W

There's a guy in west Tennessee that has 25, 11:00x20 tires that he said has great tread and he wants $45.00ea for them but I don't think he'll ship,if your interested I'll get his e-mail for you

spragdrive

I'm in Southern Illinois near Mt.Vernon and we could use some spare tires for our 5 ton M818. I don't want to bump anybody from purchasing these tires though, just thought if LC didn't need all of them, maybe we could split them or something. I will say that I'm only interested in really good used tires.

NEIOWA

LC said:
I asked earlier about 12.00x20 tires, but the fire department has decided to go with 11.00x20 since they are easier to find. If anyone has any they want to sell let me know. They would be looking for 8-10 tires.

Thanks,

Loren
If tires are for a FD your State Forester can req. tire thru FEPP. If you can get them off butt. Just give them the NSN and tell them to get you 15-20 tires (assume some may be bad). I'm sure can find a home for any leftovers.

However I'd reccommend changing over to some modern tires rather than the old NDT tires. Lots of LMTV/FMTV/M35A3 tires available thru DRMS. Much more capable, and safer than the NDTs.

spragdrive

RE: Re: Looking for 11.00x20 tires instead of 12.00x20

Thanks Bill, I'll wait to see if Loren wants any of these tires. Do you know if Andy wants to sell the whole lot or is he just selling whatever number of tires somebody wants?

Bill W

Sprag
Andy will sell lot or seperate, I'm going to buy 3 or 4 from him when he comes by me on his way South to a Rally in Fla....well if he has any left!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks