• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a load to haul from Florida to Missouri

jhighsmith

Looking for load heading from Florida to Missouri.
Looking to Leave on Saturday August 21st, Willing to Haul for price of Fuel, slight detours are no issue.

I am a Steel Soldiers and MVPA Member in Good Standing , I am offering my 30 FT flat bed space to help with my fuel. If any other members need items in this direction, let me know.

I bought a truck in MO and am heading that way to pick it up empty.

Joe
813 833 3536 or PM me

Thanks!

Attachments

jhighsmith

Hey Russ , Thank You For the kind words! I just got home from my trip, I drove my F350 and 5th wheel flatbed trailer to MO and picked up this cab over. Put the trailer on the back of the cab over and the F350 on the back of the trailer. I thought this was the best solution to get the truck home. This way I would have a vehicle if it broke down. The moment of me in the picture smiling is when I actual saw the truck on the fence and realized my bank wire went to a real deal , and i didn't get scammed. Anyway; 1,300 miles, $600 dollars in diesel fuel, 2 days later, got her home without a hitch, without a hiccup. Next time I come to town, I will give you a ring
P.S. i re-decked my landall trailer
Joe

20210823_132237.jpg

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hey Russ , Thank You For the kind words! I just got home from my trip, I drove my F350 and 5th wheel flatbed trailer to MO and picked up this cab over. Put the trailer on the back of the cab over and the F350 on the back of the trailer. I thought this was the best solution to get the truck home. This way I would have a vehicle if it broke down. The moment of me in the picture smiling is when I actual saw the truck on the fence and realized my bank wire went to a real deal , and i didn't get scammed. Anyway; 1,300 miles, $600 dollars in diesel fuel, 2 days later, got her home without a hitch, without a hiccup. Next time I come to town, I will give you a ring
P.S. i re-decked my landall trailer
Joe

View attachment 843417
Nice looking tractor!

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking good Joe! Holler when you get back over this way. If it's the weekend, hopefully I can take the buggy and ride out to your hideout.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks