Looking for a M151A1 or A2 .

1951M1078

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for a project M151A1 or A2. Cut or un-cut OK.
Runner would be good but ?
Mostly complete not running OK.

Remo416

Not sure what your looking for as I have a 1966 Ford M151A1, with A2 modifications. Has been completely torn down and professionally rebuilt some 10 years ago. Nothing needs done to the vehicle but I am getting older and driving it less and less.

Attachments

TheQuaker

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for a project M151A1 or A2. Cut or un-cut OK.
Runner would be good but ?
Mostly complete not running OK.
You willing to consider hauling one from MI?

I may have a line on a complete running/driving MUTT for you. An older gentleman in my area saw me out in my 5-ton and approached me about buying it from him last year. I did not see it, but he spoke of it as being very original and in good shape. He wanted it to go to an MV person that would appreciate it.

I had kind of forgotten about the conversation I had with him until I saw your post...

The number he mentioned he was looking to get for it seemed very reasonable to me and I was tempted for a second, but I am a big-truck guy and don't really have an interest in the smaller MV's and it wouldn't really fit in my motor pool. I know nothing about Jeeps/MUTTs or what prices are on them to know what a fair price is so...

If you would seriously consider one from MI, let me know and I will try to reach out to him and see if he still has it and is still interested in selling.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks