• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for Chad from MA.

Ray70

Thought I would try posting here... I'm trying to get in touch with a guy named Chad from MA. He owns an M35A2 I believe, as well as 2 MEP-701's ( currently in my shop )
So I was hoping maybe he checks this forum occasionally.
I was repairing his generators for him and unfortunately I have lost his contact info.
Unfortunately this is about all I know. I don't recall his last name or anything else, but if anyone knows the Chad I'm looking for please ask him to give me a call... his generators are finished!
Thank you.. (y)

D6T

Get in touch with someone who organizes the Weare, NH, meetups. I bet one of them knows who he is.

Any idea where in MA he was from?

ldmack3

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not familiar with the units but what about checking by serial number if it went through auction? Are they on a trailer you could check the registration?

Jeep Nasty

Thought I would try posting here... I'm trying to get in touch with a guy named Chad from MA. He owns an M35A2 I believe, as well as 2 MEP-701's ( currently in my shop )
So I was hoping maybe he checks this forum occasionally.
I was repairing his generators for him and unfortunately I have lost his contact info.
Unfortunately this is about all I know. I don't recall his last name or anything else, but if anyone knows the Chad I'm looking for please ask him to give me a call... his generators are finished!
Thank you.. (y)
Any chance it is Chad Gentile?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks