• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for my next project.25.00 hour labor plus parts.Complicated my specialty.N.H.

seastallion

I am looking for projects.I only work on one vehicle at a time.I Dont think its right making people wait for ever to get there vehicles back and working on multiple projects at the same time makes it take for ever.
.I will be done with this HUMMER by the end of the month.I would like to keep working steady.over 30 years in the restoration field .From sandblasting,Migg ..I can do custom work.........Welding,Fabrication,mechanical.wiring...Please call so we can get going on your project.603-799-9699....Call for pictures and referances...manchester NH:tank:

seastallion

MIG WELDING,FABRICATIONS,EXPERT RESULTS ,lOOKING FOR YOUR PROJECT ......NOW

Profesional results quickly.I just finished a hummer and eager to keep working........Michael Knight....call today get it in tomorrwow.45 hr...603-799-9699
We do more then just welding call and ask how we can help
How do i delate the old threads.I cant work for that kind of money any more.
here are my skills..................1.

steel fabrication
wireing
engine rebuilding
brake systems rebuilt
I gave up classic cars thi year.I believe my strong points are in heavy equipment
If you have an odd ball project and dont want to spend 125 an hour try me at 45.00

Hey gimpyrobb can you tell me how to delete those other threads to save space

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Why not post a classified? Or why not continue one of your other threads you started looking for work? Why waste resources?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've merged your threads.

Next time continue one or get one deleted before starting an identical thread.

seastallion

Can you deleat my other threads with the hour wage of 25 anhour.I have moved onto heavy eqyipment,thanks for your help.Is there a way so i can only have 1 ad up at 45 hr?thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks