• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for parts interchange list

goatijoe

Does any one have a list of the parts that you can go to Napa,Carquest or orlies auto parts I had one at one time can’t find it and I’ve tryed to search on here with no luck on finding it

Crazyguyla

One operative word for a successful internet search would be: CROSSREFERENCE (or as two words: Cross Reference). "Interchange" is a roadway system for transitioning from one highway to another..... Just sayin'.
Sooo... when I'm at the pick n pull and need to look in their "parts interchange" book, I have to sit on the Hwy? ;) ;)

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sooo... when I'm at the pick n pull and need to look in their "parts interchange" book, I have to sit on the Hwy? ;) ;)

HAHAHA!
Just mentioning that "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." is a good practice. Around here, many use the term "CrossReference" or "Cross Reference" for better SEARCH results. Wouldn't want anyone run over on the information Super Highway (Internet).
:shock::driver::driver::tank::driver::driver::shock:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks