• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for someone to ship a passenger van

HDN

I just bought a GMC Savana 3500 extended frame passenger van. It's located at a yard in Delta, OH and has the following dimensions:

Transport Dimensions: 238" L x 96" W x 80" H
Shipping Weight: 7000 lbs

It needs to be transported to a residential address about a half-hour south of Rochester, NY.

The van may need a jump-start for loading. A loading ramp and dock are also available (and so is a forklift, but I don't want the van loaded with a forklift!). It will run and drive once started. It needs to be out of the auction yard by May 3rd.

Please PM me if interested.

Attachments

HDN

I ended up shipping my van via @unitedstatesoffreight ! Nick arranged a pickup for my van on a back-haul to my area of NY state at a fair price. An owner-operator handled the shipment and unloaded it in my driveway - even helped me swap the van's dead battery for a new one I bought that morning.

I originally picked these guys because they got good reviews from other members here for moving stuff as big as a LMTV and an Alvis Stalwart. They didn't disappoint with moving my van! I would ship with them again. Thanks again Nick!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks