• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking to have an M1093 hauled

D10Blazer

Hello everyone I am looking for some help getting an M1093 hauled from Chehalis Washington to Redlands California roughly 950 miles, I was quoted from gov planet $3600. Would anybody be able to help or provide some input as I am looking at all of my options for the best price. Any and all information is helpful thank you. The Truck is missing the drive shaft from the transfer case to the first rear axel, I believe the engine runs but all fuses and relays are missing so this might have to be winched onto a trailer, all tires are inflated and holding air.

Last edited:

D10Blazer

Hey @D10Blazer my name is Nick Johnson with United States of Freight. I can definitely help you out with this. Feel free to call or text me at 484-431-9509 or email me at nick@unitedstatesoffreight.com. If there is some flexibility with pick up and delivery, I'm sure I can do better than the quote you have.
Oh man! Thank you for reaching out, As for the time frame I do not know what we are looking at all of the documents have been released so it is ready for pick up like now. I don't know if they are charging me late fees for it sitting there looks like it's been there one day longer than it should have been. Gov planet had said that they were going to contact me as soon as the paper work cleared and they were not true to their word. I can have my wife give you a call if that would be ok as I am currently at work but we are looking to move this fairly soon with as little stress on you or who ever moves it as possible.

D10Blazer

Hey @D10Blazer my name is Nick Johnson with United States of Freight. I can definitely help you out with this. Feel free to call or text me at 484-431-9509 or email me at nick@unitedstatesoffreight.com. If there is some flexibility with pick up and delivery, I'm sure I can do better than the quote you have.
I think we are pressed for time on pick up but as for delivery there is no rush.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks