• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lost and found 818

joeM62

i just got home and my told me to look next to my uncle's driveway and it was 818 just sitting there and nobody around to claim. i went over there to look it over but not get in it, i looked it had a electric wiper kit in it. if it sets to long there might have to adopt it. hey Andy did you lose your 818 :?: :?:

joeM62

if they leave it there and nobody gets it i let you know, offroad has told me he would pay cash for it. it has flat green paint and a hard top and a spair tire on the back. it's got the goodyear xl's i think in the front and 11.00x20's on the rear. be nice if it was a 817. :D :D :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks