• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Low Profile tires

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think you answered your own question - that M1009 has tires that are too small!!! rofl

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thankfully this thread is in the CUCV section. I hope we won't see that picture again.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those are the tires that came on the oh9 when I got it.
The tires are P195/65's! Must have been interesting getting them to seat on the beads.
the 6.2 had been replaced with a 454.
Have to pull some parts for my other oh9 as well as trade parts between them.
Then those little tires will be replaced with 35's, well after the lift gets put in.

I almost had a deuce sitting on a set of M880 axles, but we didn't take the rockwells out for a mud truck. Was only going to put the M880 axles under it to keep it movable.

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
CUCVLOVER: That is a TRUE abomination!!! :roll: WHY WOULD SOMEONE EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING THAT TO A M1009 AND A DEUCE???
:lost:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks