LTT-HC style generator trailer

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still....way beyond my budget AND distance for recovery. Thanks though...someone will see this that wants near new. I may be better off looking for the generator set that they come under.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know exactly where this is and I know the owner personally. I think this is your money!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

That trailer and a dozen like it where just sold very recently on GSA in Sierra Vista, AZ and not for $4k....
There are presently some listed with 15kw gen sets on them.

Jeepadict

That trailer and a dozen like it where just sold very recently on GSA in Sierra Vista, AZ and not for $4k....
There are presently some listed with 15kw gen sets on them.
Cool story bro. What they went at auction and what someone sells it for after that is their business. Millions of people make their living flipping stuff every day all over the world. A guy gets stuff from auction where your average Joe knows nothing about, then turns it into marketable and easier to find...it's called a business and businesses need profit to remain viable. Market value is not what the last person bought it for, market value is what someone is willing to pay for it today...and he moves a good amount of inventory. It's simple druganomics.

Same seller, he mounted the tank on a 10k & trailer in lieu of the UPS to make it more attractive to buyers. He also has 15k units but without the tank.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I concur and was not making a judgement; just a point of reference. I and many on here have dipped our toes in the ocean of reselling surplus from GL and GP.

The market will dictate the price and success.

Interesting tid bit I found on the GSA website is that uncle sugar paid $39k for these trailers in the contract with the 15K gen sets. The gen sets were an additional $13k. Crazy to to think the trailer is worth 3x's the gen set in guberment $. Some serious mark up in gov't work :cool:

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jeepadict, don't get your feathers riled. juanprado knows I've been a small but consistent player on the gov. buy sell game and that buying retail half way across the country is not in the cards. For somebody, it may be a perfect sale. It will take a bit more money, but I may end up with the generator as well....taking all the customary risks and difficulties of recovery one more time.

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No feathers for me...lost my hair back in my 20s. Just calling the ball how I see it...my brain to mouth filter is often inop.

Some of the guys may be well off collectors here and willing to pay retail prices. Probably more are like me, mostly hand to mouth. I have a small business that needs a profit from my investments and work....eventually it all has to sell. I ask retail price and discount from there, so I have no problem that your friend is too. Again, thanks for posting.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is the generator trailer used with the Applied Companies DRASH type thing. I just pulled the genset and ECU off it.

It calls itself an 1102 chassis.

It's in KS. I can get it to St Louis fairly easily in a couple of weeks.

Attachments

kzeyus

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Asking price?

This is the generator trailer used with the Applied Companies DRASH type thing. I just pulled the genset and ECU off it.

It calls itself an 1102 chassis.

It's in KS. I can get it to St Louis fairly easily in a couple of weeks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks