• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-Gator and M929 on Auction

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I suppose your eagerness to share this here must mean you are not bidding on either one?? But, if you are, why not include your max on each. LOL

Zeke

I suppose your eagerness to share this here must mean you are not bidding on either one?? But, if you are, why not include your max on each. LOL
It is my job to surplus these items. I am not a player. The auction is what it is. Once the auction is over the Village Board decided whether to accept or reject the bids. Completely transparent, no strings attached. Third party Auctioneer........ Professionals on this site would know what is a fair market value or not.

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fair enough, but it sounds like you are advertising your own entity's sales without a vendor account or some other advertising arrangement with the site. I'm sure the other auction sites who advertise here would love to have a free deal, too. I'd like to have free classifieds.

Reactions: D6T

Zeke

Fair enough, but it sounds like you are advertising your own entity's sales without a vendor account or some other advertising arrangement with the site. I'm sure the other auction sites who advertise here would love to have a free deal, too. I'd like to have free classifieds.
It seems it is a matter of perspective. All my feeble attempt amounts to, we no longer utilize these items, so someone else can have the opportunity. If this is offensive to the members or owners of Steel Soldiers, I willfully will remove the post and stand corrected. Otherwise, this is the best place to offer these surplus items, fairly, as they come available from this municipality. I personally don't make any money of the sale, I do not bid on the sale, I only hire the auctioneer. In this case it is online for the public to view and bid.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks