• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-Gator restore

florky

Oh what fun! First m-gator was in horrible condition with hole in the engine block and missing a bunch of items. Bought a second one with working engine, horrible condition and also missing a lot of parts.

Ended up stripping down to the frame and adding back the working / best items from the 2 to come together with 1 nice m-gator.

added 2 new tires and 2 batteries. Filters and fluids also. Starts and runs like new!
Dump bed works like it's supposed to.

Missing left rear plastic - post in the parts wanted classified.
Big pile of parts available for trade for the fender or any HMMWV parts.

Trades preferred! Save the cash for Santa and make room for new parts and toys LOL

See something in the pile you need, or think I might have, just let me know.

frame is decent - completely stripped of all items. Looks like they recovered it from the mud using a 5-ton! Little tweaked where the pintle attaches.

IMG_5346.jpgIMG_5343.JPG

IMG_5369.jpgIMG_5368.jpgIMG_5367.jpgIMG_5365.jpgIMG_5363.jpgIMG_5361.jpgIMG_5359.jpgIMG_5358.jpg

Ras1

Don't know if you still have parts. I just got my first m gator, square headlights yanmar diesel.

I need the rifle mount upper and lower brkts
I need a military bed complete
Mine doesn't seem to have a hydraulic bed lift cylinder, so maybe a complete lift cylinder and wiring?

Ty! Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks