• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Picked this up Monday. M1008 ex Brush truck. Has Body lift, inner fenders removed for when it had the water tank. Used to have a Hale pump
on the front that they threw away. Poor Park Ranger thought the steering box was a PTO unit. Runs and drives, always a bonus. Parts truck for
other projects. Clean clean underneath for a Pennsylvania truck, you can tell it was garage kept most of it's life.

Attachments

ehuppert

If you're going to actually put anything in the bed weight wise get rid of the body lift, or, plan on doing some support for the center ribs which usauly lie on the frame! oops, just saw the parts truck caveat! Uh. looks better than some of the drivers i see running around

Eric

And, speaking of parts trucks, if anyone knows of a clean box, i be looking!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks