• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Blower Motor Housing

GunnyM1009

Anyone know where to get a new blower motor housing at. The metal housing that's in the engine bay. The lower part of mine has rusted out and I'm not finding any on the Google.

Attachments

cucvrus

I can't post pictures in the PM so here you go. been in storage for 20 years so it will clean up like new and fulfill your needs. A little cleaning and some paint and it is just like Day 1. OEM GM used part. DSCF7849.JPG
DSCF7850.JPG
There is no rust thru and really only dirty. I was on the second floor of the barn and it was 100* I didn't notice the auto focus was not in focus. I was up , found it, Took the picture, and back down.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks