• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 CA to AL Late Fall

SouthernSteel256

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Purchased a sweet ol 84' M1009 out of California off a guy who is doing some work on it for me. Looking to have it shipped to the house mid to late fall once the MODS and upgrades are completed. Not a huge rush, could wait until first of the year. If anyone has the room or capable of hauling it please let me know. Would rather use a fellow Steel Soldier member vs someone out of the phone book.

84' M1009 stock wheels/height. starts runs, can drive on trailer.
Pick-up Location: Huntington Beach,CA
Drop-off Location: Huntsville, AL

2,015miles, 29hrs according to MapQuest

Would also be willing to meet part of the way if your heading to TX or MS for other business to keep cost down.

Looking forward to discussing further with someone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks