• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m101a2 trailer price?

Rkrug

Was looking at some M101a2 trailers on GL and was wondering how much they are going for these days? Because the lot comes with three trailers And I only need one so I would probably sell the other two.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Many factors involved here but they seem to hover in the $700 to $1100 range. Your area as well as others, may vary.

Oros35

I've sold several private party in the $600-900 range and they were very nice complete units with titles and all. Wish I had a few more, got alot of people asking about them after they were gone.

I've sold them for $600 with bows and tarp. I moved mine while the $700+ ones were still listed months later.

It seems like the bid prices around here have gone through the roof as I never bid more than $300 2 years ago.

Have you previewed the lots? Some of the trailers in the 3 for 1 bid look to be in rough shape.

Last edited:

91W350

Be careful what you buy, some of them are just sitting on the axles. They were pulled in the middle of the rebuild program. We had a few that were wired together. Most of the parts are there. Expect rusty cables and dry rotted tires. We had over 100 of them, very few worth selling. Like the others said, do your homework and preview if you can. Glen

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd take $1,000 for either of mine.

In other words I'm not in a big hurry to sell.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The prices of the M101 series trailers are slowly creeping up as the govt. stocks go down. However, the prices of the M1101/1102 are coming down from what they were when the just started coming out. Supply and demand, simple.

Rkrug

Thanks for the info on the trailers and for keeping me from making the mistake to get them!
I guess I should just keep saving my my money to get an M series cargo truck,(which i really really want!!) and then start looking for a trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks