• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m103 to m105

goodguyzy

I have a m103? that the bed is shot, but everything else is in good shape. I have found a m105 bed for sale.

question 1: will this bed swap out fairly easy?
question 2: new bed is $275 (no bows/cover) , is it cheaper just to get a 105 trailer at auction and scrap the 103?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If the M103A3 has a genset bed, it's a foot longer than the 105. The extended frame section can be unbolted should you decide to do the swap but as Mark says, M105s have been really cheap lately.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
$275 is not that bad of a price for a good bed. If the bed is local and you have to drive several miles to get to the nearest GL lot means alot if that's the case.

I guess I'm just kind of down on GL M105s lately. I got burnt on the last two I picked up. Had alot of hidden problems on both of them and I paid the same price as the good ones were going for. Oh well, I understand that's the risk you take when you don't inspect beforehand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks