• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1031 rear box mount

jcollings

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for pictures of mounting of the rear maintenance Box to the frame/chassis of this truck.
Any pictures will be helpful.

Thank you,

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

jcollings

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes I see, I'm really interested in the attachment on box.
I know how the frame holes and the concept, just trying to see the maintenance box attachment points and that configuration on how the OEM design was.

Thank you

Matt S

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't have the box any longer but I recall it was a c-channel. Bolt head, washer, c-channel, mount, frame, washer, nut.

Matt S

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think I understand what you are saying. The wall of the c channels line up. You can't see the bolt from the outside.

jcollings

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got it, Thank you so much.
Did you see or notice any shims
Between the chanals?
Or just chanal to chanal

cucvrus

Hockey pucks will not work. I had a friend tell me that and he tried it. They are to hard and do not flex at all. the will crumble. I am asking because I have a few brand new cab mounts from 2018 GM vehicles that are brand new. They have the metal mushrooms and the bolts and nuts. Also have many CUCV mounts that could be used with an Energy Suspension kit with urethane cab mounts. They are here and available. Just a thought. Take Care. Hockey Pucks HA HA.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks