• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M103a3 genset trailer value?

Soupermike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a guy at work that just purchased 2 M103a3 with gensets on them from govplanet and asked me if I was interested in buying them as he has no interest in the trailers. I am not sure what to offer him for them. Could anyone help me out with a price to offer him?

Thanks
Mike

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a guy at work that just purchased 2 M103a3 with gensets on them from govplanet and asked me if I was interested in buying them as he has no interest in the trailers. I am not sure what to offer him for them. Could anyone help me out with a price to offer him?

Thanks
Mike
They're worthless. I'll come get them... 😁😆😅

Actually, I've seen them go from "come pick it up" to $1000.00+ depending on what shape they're in etc.

The one I had for my deuce was a "come get it" situation...

IMG_0085.JPG

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
$1000 to $1500 in good shape and acceptable tires. These things come in at 2500lbs plus and this setup is a lot to haul around with a pickup. The air over hydraulics brake system is obviously big issue if you don't have air. A mint M101A3 with cover can fetch over 4k. Just a lot less potential buyers for this type of trailer.

Mark

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Ive gotten them gov surplus for $300-$500. Why price other people's stuff for them. If he won't name a price offer $400. If you(really) want one, offer what you are comfy with.

I will admit, the A3 trailers are nice!

Soupermike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks everyone. I told him I am going to pass on them because I really don’t have a need for them. I told him I’ll try to help him sell them when he gets them.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yeah, for what they are they don't have much use in the civilian world. Too tall, too heavy, not long enough, and requiring air for the brakes are all major downsides.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks