• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m104 value ,I have one in my sight

RICE670

Hey all, Need some advice on the value of a very straight m104.Still has original marking and gates.Also found the sideboards in the trees with rotted wood.Appears to be no major rust issues.Tires are junk and the tongue has been cut and flipped(done reasonably well). What do you think its worth? I have a 53 v18a that needs a trailer. thanks for your time scott I will get some pics this weekend.

carmen

Scott

Go back to my posted dated Dec17 there are pictures of the M104 trailer I picked up. It was fairly close to me so between the trailer and shipping I spent less than $200. The landing leg is always missing as well as the front gate. If this trailer has them they are a plus. If you should decide not to buy it and it has those parts please let me know, I may be interested in tem. Anyway , I got it because I picked an M135 Deuce and that trailer was made for it.

Good luck

Carmen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks