• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 camper the start

I started building the shell for the 105 camper . i have a few more things to do cut out for other window and paint, insulate, wire in lights but here are some pics remember im no welder or mechinist thanks Kenneth

Attachments

Nick

I was thinking of doing something like that with my 101, but i think I'll just use the bows and the canvass cover. I dont think the 48 Power Wagon I'm gonna pull it with would like too much more weight.

That is a good job though. Looks like you can stand up in it??

thinking of putting A/C in plus heat fold up beds 24volt lights and 110 plus a little generater basic but effective . that way when me and my son go down east hunting we have a place to stay . thank you all Kenneth

Mike_Pop

I've seen a variation on an M105 trailer that had a steel top that you could raise up. It was on eBay a few months ago, located in Rio Rancho, NM. It was 7' high when raised.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very cool. Folding chairs bunks etc can help make the most of it. If you do put in an A/C, be sure it is tilted slightly backward so the condensate will run out the drain and not into the trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks