• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 recovery- it's new!

markmontana

Picked up an M105 today at Nellis AFB (Vegas). It looked good in the pics, but even better in person. It is new, unused- nothing ever in the bed! No tarp or bows, but don't need them. Looking at the data plate- it shows delivery date of 8/65. Right.

New T-Hawk tires, too! Thanks GL. EUC took 7 days.

Attachments

Most of the trailers I have bought are unused, they are not new, but appear to be. Many have been re-manufactured, others are new paint. The problem with these trailers is that you hate to mess them up.
The trailer in the pic. has the newer style tie downs, it was listed as a 2006 or 2008 reman.

Attachments

two.fiveM35

I pick up a nice one a few months ago too. Mine has a new box on a 1967 frame. Everything works and looks great. I really don't want to scratch it up hauling anything. I'd probably use it more if it didn't look so good. Enjoy it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks