• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 to central IL from AL

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello there Gentlemen and Ladies,
I recently purchased a M105A2 from jrou111 in AL. We thought that we had worked out the transportation of said trailer to central Ill, but time and other difficulties conspired against me. Now, it appears that my lined-up transportation has slipped away.:roll:SO,,,,,,,,,,, I am now the proud central Illinois, bought and paid for, owner of a trailer in Alabama! LOL! UGH!!! (I am positive that this has NEVER happened to another S/S member, right? auarofl) Any way, please pm me if anyone is available! Or you could contact jrou111, either way, I would really like to get her home. If not she will have to stay with jrou111.:cry: THANK YOU ahead of time. Time frame is at your and jrou111 discretion, I would prefer ASAP but can wait. THANKS AGAIN!!:-D:D:not worthy:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
March,

I just picked up another trailer for "Trailer Poor James" at Redstone today.
I have an appt at Columbus Ohio on the 22nd to pick up some new fuel tanks and a pallet of rims.....I might be persuaded to make a detour.
Let me see if I can work it out with James.

Wreckerman

Alredneck

Banned
Hey wreckerman if you cant do it and there isnt a rush I can pick it up this weekend and get it to him once I shoot the moon Around NC, VA, OH then head west. My trailer is in Bama still just put a new T-case in the ole dodge and shes ready to go again. I will give ya a call and may see ya got to be in OH next week as well. Good luck n stay safe out there!

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gentlemen! I certainly appreciate the assistance! THANK YOU!! Let me know what is required of me and I will get it done. S.S. members "ROCK"! If I am ever able to return the courtesy, please do NOT hesitate to ask!
Tony

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks