• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A2 brake part #'s

jasonjc

As the title says does any one have the civi part #'s for the brakes on the M105 M103 trailer. They seem to use the same brakes as my lube trailer and I want to rebuild the MC,wheel cyclinders and air pots. The TM for the lube trailer lists part numbers that seem to be Wagners, but looking them up online at Oreilys and NAPA come up blank.

M/C kit FC13625
W/C kit F13635
Air pot diaphragm 201271 (bendix)

Does any one know if these are good #'s . I may try and go to a parts store next week,but I hate it when I get the deer in the headlight look from the guys behind the counter.:twisted:

Does any one have a Wagner brake book on PDF??

jasonjc

Well as I thought O'reilys and napa both had the deer in the headlights look. For the MC and WC. Truck pro can get the 201271 I did not talk to them will check with them on the others.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kipman has these kits.

jasonjc

I should be picking up the new dust boots for the wheel cyclinders today will let you know the # and pic's later to day.

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The MC is a wagner lockheed, 1&1/16" bore w/NAPA # shown above. Usually you can locate the proper part # for a MC by using the casting # on the side of the MC. Its the same for the Bolster Trailer

jasonjc

I got that one off e-bay. I called truck pro with the Haldex #. They had to call Haldex about it and Haldex told them that it was military only. And that the buyer had to have a military acount to order it. I also call the truck parts place that has the ad's on here, they called me back and said it would take 60-90 day and was a lot of $$. Like over $100 I think they said. This one does cross to the old one so it is the right one to get/use.

jasonjc

Opps I got got side tracked.:oops: It was brought to my atention that I did not get the dust boot #'s.

Well this is what NAPA got for me. We looked thought the book and the pic in the book looked to match up good but what they sent does not look the same.

The P/N is 14492

and here is what they look like, frist is the old one the rest are the 14492's they look small but seem to lock on good.

Attachments

jasonjc

The copper washer for the banjo bolt are:

These are NAPA numbers

The bigger one is 1243 (big # on box)
1144 (smaller # on box under the 1243)
301H9456 (on the bag inside the box)

The smaller one is 1242 (big # on box)
1147 (smaller # on box under the 1242)
301H9434 (on the bag inside the box)

Ans the steel lines are 1/4" with 7/16"x24 fittings.