M105A2 Trailer parts- Louisville, KY

jimm1009

I had to take parts of the M105A2 trailer frame so the frame is no longer to be part of a trailer.
1954 Checker Cab data plate. I have a TN title for this frame too.
See the four pictures attached. Everything here is free for the taking. S.W. Louisville, KY area near SDF.
Two tires are 3/4 worn and pretty dry although they survived 750 miles of interstate in the last couple of years.
The trailer master cylinder is there and goes with this. No springs or spring hangers (fittings). U-bolts and plates
gone too.
Forward landing gear and dead man leg are here. The axle seems to be in good shape as well but have not gone
into the bearings or brakes.
I can help you load depending on when you come over but other than a come-a-long I have nothing for mechanical assistance.
Bring a trailer and please take it all.
jimm1009
email me at; m1009jim@yahoo.com or text me at; 225.364.1582

Attachments

Last edited:

jimm1009

I sent you an email as requested. Just let me know if its something you can do before I move on. Thanks!
I found your email. You know that the cost of shipping that forward landing gear would be out of this world.
way more than it is worth. I would be happy to ship but it will be very expensive to do so and would require
a crate for it that is usable by fork lifts.
Jim

cobra5

I found your email. You know that the cost of shipping that forward landing gear would be out of this world.
way more than it is worth. I would be happy to ship but it will be very expensive to do so and would require
a crate for it that is usable by fork lifts.
Jim
Sorry for the late response. How long can you hold on to the parts? I will be in Tennessee in Dec.

Radden

I had to take parts of the M105A2 trailer frame so the frame is no longer to be part of a trailer.
1954 Checker Cab data plate. I have a TN title for this frame too.
See the four pictures attached. Everything here is free for the taking. S.W. Louisville, KY area near SDF.
Two tires are 3/4 worn and pretty dry although they survived 750 miles of interstate in the last couple of years.
The trailer master cylinder is there and goes with this. No springs or spring hangers (fittings). U-bolts and plates
gone too.
Forward landing gear and dead man leg are here. The axle seems to be in good shape as well but have not gone
into the bearings or brakes.
I can help you load depending on when you come over but other than a come-a-long I have nothing for mechanical assistance.
Bring a trailer and please take it all.
jimm1009
email me at; m1009jim@yahoo.com or text me at; 225.364.1582
I am interested in the trailer parts. I am in Lexington. Would it be possible to pick it up Friday afternoon?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks