• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A3 jack

Pawnshop

I need another M105A3 jack, the one that stows on the fender and is used to lift or stabilize the trailer (NOT the nose wheel/landing gear). Where can I find one?

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can buy them occasionally from GL, however they usually come with a trailer attached 8).

Otherwise I would try Saturn, Memphis, White Owl and so on.

Rick

Nonotagain

Here's the good and bad news on the jack assembly.

The good news is that I found the NSN number for the jack, but it's not called a jack, it's a stabilizer.

It's a made by Pribbs, but good luck getting one from them.

Cage code 7J015

NSN 2590014875447
SUPPORT,RETRACTABLE,TRAILER

Quite a few of the trailers have come thru without the jack assembly on them. I would suspect that they didn't get stowed back on the fender and then lost. A few trailers at the site to remain nameless have shown the jack still pinned in the rear socket.

Hope this helps.

Pawnshop

Thanks! I will keep searching. I have a bad hip and that jack is perfect for lifting the tongue on my 101 trailers, they are just a bit too much for me, and downright necessary on the 105... I will. post a photo this afternoon.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is a picture of the jack/stabilizer (the manual refers to it as both, and it is used for changing the trailer tires as well as leveling. Pretty cool!).
Thought I would go ahead and post it for Pawnshop since his trailer is parked out at my place. This is my trailer, Pawnshop's doesn't have a dented fender..

Cheers

Attachments

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have to concur with Pawnshop on how handy they are. My 105 is stationary (has a 600 gal diesel tank in it) but I use the jack to lift my MKT. Since the landing gear on it is screwed up the jack is the only way I can get it on the pintle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks